Home  •  Contact Us


Please read this carefully before continuing:


If you are making a request for the Superior Courts of the Ocmulgee Judicial Circuit  (Baldwin, Greene, Hancock, Jasper, Jones, Morgan, Putnam or Wilkinson Counties) please contact the Judicial Assistant for the Judge Presiding over your court that day to make your request.


You can find their contact information here.


If you are not requesting an interpreter for this circuit please click here to continue.